Laser Scan to Digital Deliverables for the Industrial Plant Lifecycle
The Plant Ready Package for AutoCAD ® combines FARO’s innovative Focus3D Laser Scanner, intuitive SCENE registration software and PointSense Plant, the intellectual point cloud extraction tool for delivering real world information into intelligent plant models. Efficient delivery and analysis of accurate as-built information benefits project owners by enabling them to reduce overall project costs while meeting or exceeding schedule deadlines. FARO’s customized Plant Ready Package for AutoCAD ® provides customers a comprehensive field-to-finish solution for every phase of the industrial plant lifecycle.
- Fast, straightforward and accurate scanning capability
- Point cloud imagery with authentic color for true-to-life visualization
- Improved and automated registration workflow with an intuitive user interface
- Intuitive routines for catalog driven pipe modelling, structural modeling and tie-in point extraction
- Work with laser scan data directly inside AutoCAD ®
- Catalog driven pattern recognition for industry standard components or user created fittings
- Clash detection between solids and cloud data
- Support for insulated pipe runs
- One complete ready-made solution for all common industrial plant applications
FARO X330 scanner and SCENE come together to provide us with the tools we need to quickly and efficiently gather accurate data for our client’s projects. With the addition of PS Plant to our toolset, we have a cohesive, complete product that allows us to gather, process and deliver a product that not only meets but exceeds our client’s expectations. The intuitive functionality and the ability to provide a wide range of deliverables, has made this toolset not only invaluable to our company but an essential tool for satisfying our client’s needs.
Okey B. Wagner II, GISP Mapping Specialist,
Open Range Field Services, LLC, openrangefieldservices.com
Capture reality accurately with a FARO Focus3D Laser Scanner
Process and register in FARO SCENE
Model and deliver in PointSense Plant for AutoCAD ®
FARO Plant Ready Package for AutoCAD ®
Laser scanning is still an emerging technology, which places high demands on equipment and software. This bundle combines the most advanced hardware with the most sophisticated software into one all-inclusive package for a seamless workflow.
FARO Laser Scanner Focus3D X Series
The smallest and lightest laser scanners on the market - Focus3D X Series are ideal tools for indoor and outdoor applications. The fast and accurate Focus3D Laser Scanners offer everything you expect from professional 3D laser scanners – with FARO’s established and well-known level of simplicity.
- Focus3D X 330 offers extra long range - 330 meters,
- Focus3D X 130 is a mid-range device offering precise scanning up to 130 meters.
- The HDR imaging function and high-resolution photographs deliver realistic and true-to-detail scan results with spectacular image quality.
- The Focus3D X 30 Laser Scanner was specially designed to fit the need of short-range and interior scanning applications, capturing data up to 30 meters.
All Focus3D X series scanner types offer the ability to perform scanning even in bright sunlight.
Tabelle mit Werten????
SCENE processes and manages scanned data easily and efficiently by using automatic object recognition as well as scan registration and positioning. SCENE can also generate high-quality colorized scans very quickly, while providing the tools for automated target-less scan positioning.
- Once SCENE has prepared the scan data, you can commence evaluation and further processing right away.
- Scan projects can even be published on a web server at the touch of a button.
- The new SCENE WebShare feature allows easy access to laser scans with a standard Internet browser.
Details? Sind vielleicht nicht nötig...
Plant engineers can process point clouds directly into AutoCAD ® . Industry standard piping systems and structural steel elements can then be extracted efficiently. The resulting models can be converted directly into plant design programs such as Plant 3D ® , MEP ® , CADWorx ® , AutoPLANT ® etc. PointSense Plant has all of the comprehensive tools and functionality to model, manage and process 3D scan data in AutoCAD ® .
Intuitive routines for modelling piping and structural systems from 3D laser scans
Intelligent shape extraction assisted by industry standard catalogues
Determine precise flange tie-in points
Analyze pipes, tanks, vessels and foundations for deformation
Calculate tankvolumes at various intervals while accounting for deadwood
- FARO Laser Scanner Focus3D
- Carbon fiber compact tripod
- Compact dolly for tripod
- License of registration software FARO SCENE (with dongle)
- FARO SCENE maintenance for one year
- License of FARO’s plug-in PointSense Plant (with dongle)
- PointSense Plant maintenance for one year